MACM is an organization of approximately 100 members across the State of Michigan. Active in legislative efforts, development of ethics and ongoing education programs, MACM strives to promote and enhance Mediation skills for all those working within the Court System.
BE A PART OF A MEDIATION MOVEMENT
- We are the only organization which represents court mediators in Michigan.
- The MACM Website provides legislative updates, conference news and other timely matters of interest to court Mediators.
- Meet other mediators at our annual conference, held every September at some beautiful conference facility somewhere in the State of Michigan.
- Be rejuvenated by hearing nationally known speakers, State Legislators, and others discuss mediation techniques and strategies, pending legislation and more.
- Know what’s happening in the world of mediation.
Enhance your mediation skills.
- Have input into the legislative process, which may affect your role as a Mediator.
To have an application sent to you by regular US Mail please contact our Membership Chairperson, Stephanie Ash via email at email@example.com, or call Stephanie at (616) 846-8366 to have a membership form faxed to you.